June 29, 2011

Smurfette goes Haute Couture accessories




Smurfette/Schtroumpfette source: smurfs.wikia.com


The 29th of july, "The Smurfs" the movie is set to come out!
(movie trailer below)

Until then, someone is already on her way to become a A-lister!
This month's issue of Harper's Bazaar, there is a focus on young blue starlet/fashionista: Smurfette.
For the occasion she poses joyfully wearing Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Dolce & Gabbana and sure Louis Vuitton!

See the looks after the jump...




As a child, I was a huge fan of the cartoon as well as the comic.
I always wondered: why was she the only female!? Now I have some idea...
Besides, I am quite intrigued by the graphisme of the characters, because I really liked the old fashion touch on that particular cartoon. So, I will wait til I see it to make myself an opinion.

Anyway, what I like the most about this "imaginary" photo shoot by Jeffrey Westerbrook is that he let her wear her legendary little white dress.
Therefore, after citing high fashion designers, I have to pay homage to the eternal Designer of this eternal LWD:


Tailor Smurf! The Great!
source: smurfs.wikia.com

Here are the looks:

Marc Jacobs source: Jeffrey Westerbrook for Harper's Bazaar

Louis Vuitton source: Jeffrey Westerbrook for Harper's Bazaar

Dolce & Gabbana source: Jeffrey Westerbrook for Harper's Bazaar

Last but not least, my favourite (I'm a bit chauvinistic today!):


Lanvin source: Jeffrey Westerbrook for Harper's Bazaar

So cute! She knows how to rock the Lanvin's look perfectly, Classe!
I like the hat though!



source: harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment!